Science On Tap
Science + Beer, A Winning Duo
A new monthly gathering at Manhattan's Tallgrass Taphouse, featuring public discussion on engaging science topics. Held in a relaxed (and fun!) setting on the third Wednesday of the month August through April, Science on Tap features a brief, informal presentation by a local scientist followed by lively conversation. The goal is to build our community’s enthusiasm for science in a fun and unique way.
The Details: Dates, Time & More
Science on Tap takes places at Manhattan's Tallgrass Taphouse, 320 Poyntz Avenue. Each month features different topics so community members will learn something new each time they attend. Free, interactive program begins at 7pm in the Tap House's Firkin Room. Be sure to arrive early to grab dinner and drinks, and make sure to let Taphouse staff know you are there for "Science on Tap".
Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Dates
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 7pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 7pm
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 7pm
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 7pm
- Wednesday, January 24, 2017 at 7pm
- Wednesday, February 21, 2017 at 7pm
- Wednesday, March 28, 2017 at 7pm
- Wednesday, April 18, 2017 at 7pm